Autumn Le Matin

Fall is finally here in New York. Where you don't know what the heck to wear outside because in the morning it is freezing and in the afternoon it is HOT! It is horrible because I looked so cute this morning with my scarf and knit cardigan. I am a scarf girl all the way, through the rest of the year you will get tired of seeing me in scarves because I own a million of them. This scarf is one of my favorites because I bought it from The Metropolitan Museum of Art. It was made in India, handmade. -- Yes I can see a beautiful Indian woman, with long black hair braided down her back, and feather earrings, sewing this scarf. -- The best part of this scarf is that it is huge, full of detail, as well as I only paid $15 bucks!! It was 75% off! I jumped on that as well as my Watch that is 16th Century English inspired. I paid a whopping $80 for it and as you can see it's my favorite Watch. And finally, my Jewelry is making their first debut! Yay! In recent post I mentioned that I started making my own beaded jewelry. It's coming along quite well though I just have to find time between school, work, homework, family, boyfriend, friends, and blogging. 



Urban Outfitters top ~ H&M cardigan ~ Levi's legging jeans ~ Zara Satchel ~ Rainbow shoes

4 comments

  1. I absolutely adore you and your style. So comfy and chic! Now following!
    It would mean the world to me if you could check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you look very much! ♥

    http://toprosmary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Francesca, It's well appreciated! ;)

      Delete