Happy Halloween

Hope everyone is enjoying their Halloween! Unfortunately not me! For some reason I never got into this holiday. Growing up my parents didn't allowed me and my siblings to celebrate it because of religious purposes and so I never really got into it. Through out my whole life I owned one costume, which was a witch (How fitting for me) and I was 6 years old. I believe my mom only bought the costumes because she felt bad for her kids. It is really depressing seeing a 5 and 7 year old looking out the window, in silhouette, watching all the children in the neighborhood go treat or treating in their Disney outfits. While your sitting at home with NO CANDY and NO COSTUME! Can you imagine what the conversation is like the next day at elementary school?
Green-Wood Cemetery - Brooklyn NY

xoxo

No comments