Testimonial


I finally found time between my hectic schedule to wash my hair. I finished most of my Homework throughout the week so after work yesterday I went to Ricky's to get a deep conditioner and shampoo. As I searched the curly girl aisle I remembered receiving a sample of the Miss Jessie Pillow Soft Curls. Now I've been natural for a year and 6 months so I am still trying to figure out what really works for me. As my hair gets longer I would have to move on to another product because the old just doesn't cut it anymore. -- Back to the curly girl aisle -- When I used the sample I loved how soft it left my hair and the smell... ohh the smell is oh so divine. Another great factor about this lotion, you can apply it to dry hair without it weighing your hair down.

It takes a awful long time for me to deep condition my hair if I don't have any heat. I want that conditioner to penetrate. I bought Mixed Chicks deep conditioner and was really unsure because the only deep conditioner I have ever used was Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque. I warmed it up in the microwave with extra virgin olive oil for 20secs, sectioned off my hair, slapped that bad boy in. It made it way easier to detangle and it left my hair soft (I haven't washed in 2 weeks, it wasn't pretty). My hair is weird, it struggles for moisture when and after washing but after 3 days, it looks stunning! I also bought the Hair Rules aloe grapefruit purifying shampoo. I only apply shampoo to my roots because shampoo dries my hair out to the max! no bueno! So I shampooed the roots and rinsed. -- Conditioned with Mizani Moisturefuse -- Check out Recent Post on Mizani



1 comment

  1. Heard great feedback on the soft pillow curls. Gonna give it a try and I'll let you know.

    Yours Truly
    Harmoney....

    ReplyDelete