Black & Olive Jewelry

I am sorry I haven't be able to post as much as I use to. I have 4 more weeks of school left (That went FAST!) and being that we are in the 4th Quarter at work, my hours were increased as well. So I don't even have time to sit on the toilet (lol). My photographer has been busy with school, so he has not be able to come around to take some new outfit shots. Though as soon as we get time, which will be soon, it's going to BLOGGING CENTRAL!

Anyway, since I did not have time for anything else, I did get to make some more bracelets while on my commute to and from school and work. Since that is the only time I actually have Black and Olive time I try to take advantage. Plus, I sold some really cool pieces this month and that has motivated me to make loads more. My only problem is time management when it comes to special request. Being that I do have a hectic schedule my response time is poor and I definitely need to work on that.

As we all know that my handmade beaded bracelets are on Etsy.com in the Black and Olive Shop. However I also created an account with Big Cartel just for those who don't have an account with Etsy. That way no one is forced to do something they don't want to do :)
I am in the process of still adding more bracelets. 



Thanks for reading!
Sade

No comments