Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I truly don't celebrate these westernized holidays mainly because I think it's a bunch of economic bull! However it is imperative since society is so caught up with their everyday busy lives that we do not stop to give thanks for the little or much we have. I think everyday should be a day of giving, love, and gratitude. Where families should take the time out from TV, work, games, social media, etc. and actually sit down and converse. I can not remember the last time I did that unless it is at an event. Though, that is besides the point. 
I don't like Thanksgiving because of it's real history. Praying over ham and turkey is disturbing, especially when I know that the Native Americans were betrayed and slaughtered by the Europeans after having such a precious meal like mine. The western civilization fake stories kill me... Now we have black friday tomorrow... where after we give thanks... we then choke thy neighbor for those crazy sales! 
Thanks for reading!

No comments