a visual diary...

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Why I want to...

 Why I want to do what the hell I want to do...

Why not? Who is going to stop me? Why do I need them to tell me who should I be or what should I do? The world is mine as well as yours, so why should I do what is appropriate in your world. We are just two entities crossing routes that we have crossed before, and I am pretty sure, I did not listen to you then.. so why listen now? 
However, I appreciate the love :)

My happiness matters to me of course and they are trying to deprive my elation by their desolation.

*Change of thought*

I want to try something different that I have never tried before. I hear whispers about, celebrities do it, and I think it would help me calm down my jitteriness. Meditation of course.. with the cooky-ness I deal with the every day drama in New York... I sometimes need to sit down and block everything and everyone out. 

Zara faux leather pants ~ Urban outfitters top (inside-out)

16 comments:

  1. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great blog sixth tractate! and Thanks for visiting, looking forward to hear from you again :)

      Delete
  2. Oh how stunning,babe!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bee!! Means a lot coming from you!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top, so cool that you've worn it inside out and the effect that looks great!
    I absolutely love your writing style, such a joy to read.
    Would love to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin?
    Let me know with a message & I always follow back.
    Lots of love from London.
    Love G xx

    http://www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your last chance to join my exciting SECRET GIVEAWAY!Just click on this link:
    http://mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-secret-giveawayshhh.html
    Thank you!
    xoxo Veselina

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing!!!!
    nice work on your blog girl!check mine if you want!want to follow each other?thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great blog! Thanks for visiting! I am now following you on Bloglovin

      Delete
  7. Always gorgeous,doll!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing look!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderfull pics and looK!!
    Do you want to follow eachother?
    I wait for you everydaay for a new interesting post!


    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! I love your hair! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete