Narrow ways...



Last night was one of those nights that I could not stop thinking. What are we doing as a people, because we ignore our frustrations. Are you sometimes frustrated? Because I am, let me tell you why. I remember when life with no troubles (childhood) everything was handed to you with will and love. Now it is a struggle, but why? I am a human being, why am I paying to eat, drink water, USE water, space, and health. These are the top essentials we need just to survive everything else ok I’ll pay for. We are conditioned to do what they command without debate. You have the right to receive health care, use running water, and at least shelter. No one should be homeless, or deprived from the basics. I don't expect it be given all but at least enough to survive... The world is becoming too narrow....

Just rambling thoughts...

2 more weeks left of school, sorry I haven't been able to post however I will be all yours this summer! It  will be an adventure!

Thanks for reading!
Sade

2 comments

  1. Sometimes all my thoughts are similar to yours. And I tend to think like that when Im depressed. Im in a better and happier place lately. I am sending you positive thoughts and good luck with exams! =^.^=
    tanyaminxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, school makes me depressed lol one more week!

      Delete