Bare with me...


Bare with me, every journey is your own. No one can tell you where to go, go back, turn left no turn right. The right way is your way whether you fail or succeed 

I have so many questions on the my life journey. My path seems clouded, crowded with errands, family, friends and duties. I forget my purpose, what I am supposed to be doing, I walk with my eyes covered and my heart shielded. I put my feelings and wants aside for the sake of others. In the mix of it all I lose my balance, my wants as well as happiness. Though I do not realize it until I stop, and think to myself and say "I am literally unhappy", why? Because I have forgotten myself. Forgotten my rules of life. 

I have so many things I want to talk about, I am hoping I can come around more to tell how I feel.

Thanks for reading
Sade

No comments