Never Regret Yesterday



There was a quote I read the other day....

"Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow"
                                                               L. Ron Hubbard


"Life is in you today" Today I was released from my employer. Some may say at this time it can be a horrible thing. Yes of course it stings a little however if you look on the brighter side of things. Every job I have had was a great learning experience, which mold me into who I am today. Evolution, or life as we call it, has a way of opening and closing doors. If I want something in life it is in me today, and maybe something "terrible" has to happen if I want to "make my tomorrow" the way I desired it to be. When tomorrow does come I'll never regret yesterday. So! it is not the end of the world because I still have to sit in a classroom starting in two weeks. 

Thanks for reading!
Sade



No comments