Almost Mid-Januray

Since moving out here, anxiety has held me back from exploring. I assume it's the foreign environment, literally not knowing where I am or going. Before Sage, the risk of wondering was never a thought in my mind, it was more of an adventure, of possibly catching something beautiful, something unforeseen. Though I feel where we moved is very safe, the way the world is going, I just don't feel right being some where that is unfamiliar and deserted. However, I try to listen to my inner self, and if where I am feels peaceful, I will shoot something. Today, Sage and I took a 5 minute detour from our daily errand, and I am glad we did. We ran into to what seems like a Horse farm of some sort, followed by a private cemetery and some land. It was stunningly foggy out and damp, just perfect.


No comments