Tea?

Hi, I know, I know, it’s been a while. There is so much I don’t even know where to start. I created this blog when I started college. I was young, creative and outgoing and I loved fashion and art so I started this blog Black & Olive to express that love and show my creativity. Somehow in between then I found my passion in photography, and for what I can remember, Instagram sparked that passion. I went out and bought my first professional camera; I carried it every where and shot whatever I thought that was beautiful. I became obsessed, but it was a hobby that wasn’t making any money. But now my life has changed, I am a full time mom raising two children and a dog with my fiancé. My home is in chaos 24/7, so the only things I can get creative with is how to keep the kids busy so I can wash a dish, load the laundry etc etc. You moms know what I am talking about. Anyway, so back to I was saying before I got all story telling. I created Black & Olive to share my creativity with the world, but now that I am a mom, I figured I change things up a bit in here and dust off the place because it was looking extremely outdated, like who I was before (young, fun college student. I was no longer sharing art and beauty, I couldn’t with baby spinach on my clothes and running behind a potty training toddler that wants to pee every freaking 5 mins! The only I can offer is motherhood, my journey through motherhood with a little photography of course because that’s still what I love to do.

Tea?

9 comments

  1. Great photos. Keep them coming! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. it’s such a joy reading your posts. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog so much. Can we talk more about this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have some other things I want to touch on soon :)

      Delete
  4. Hi! I wrote you a message about possible collaboration, did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love this! What blogger template you are using pls?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! How do you always come up with great blog post ideas consistently?

    ReplyDelete