Styling w/ Micheal Stars Inc

 *Not Sponsored*

Those who do not know me. I have always been into fashion. I started Black and Olive when I was in college. I went to The Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC. I decided to follow my heart after changing my major in Nassau Community College at the time I was attending; I had already completed a year and half of the medical program (I don't even remember the name of the program lol) when I decided that this wasn't me. I changed my major, did an extra year and completed the program and applied to FIT. I was influenced by other fashion and art blogs, this was before IG; blogs were very popular then and it was where most of us fashion students got their outfit inspirations from. It was a great time...


I find it very difficult for me to post all looks on IG simply because I really don't consider my feed a fashion account. Though fashion is my first love, I didn't want to just over saturate my feed with me in clothes when most of my followers aren't really there for that (or maybe they are, I don't really know). I didn't want to have to change my aesthetic as well just because companies are willing to send me things. I am trying to stay consistent with my blog but of course life gets in the way. I realize that I just have to take my time and do things when I can, and though I am moderately consistent with IG, I still would like to do more, because I believe I am worthy of that. So I decided to just utilize by blog for photos that don't make it to IG. Some intimate with my family, some fashion, and everything in between. 


Looks for Michael Stars

Top & Pant
Head Scarf from The Wrap Life


Look 2

 This look is one my favorites, very casual chic and a fun way to use your oversized button downs

Sweater Vest & Biker Shorts 

Hat from Pacsun




Look 3

        Which is one of my favorite. It reminds me of that goth period I went through in my teenage years. That goth black girl is still under there, and she's so excited to see chunky boots are back in style.

Midi Dress

Boots are from Zara



      


 

No comments