Sneaks 4 Weeks

If it's not obvious already, I am definitely a sneaker girl. I love to be comfortable especially since I am constantly on my feet. I love heels too but I feel like heels are made for sitting and eating. Here in New York, we don't sit; we are always on the move. And if I wear heels I am going to break my ankle running around like a maniac. I am sure sooner or later I will post some pictures in some heels, it's just right now my life is so cluttered with responsibilities that I am actually considering looking for a bottled Genie to grant my wish to go back to when I was 5 years old, with no friggin care in the world! I don't want to be an adult anymore! -- Anyway! These chic footwear from Bows & Arrows are so chic! I love how simple they are. They do resemble men's sneakers however that's what I love most about them. Men sneakers always have a classic cut, they are never complicated, and are never over designed. Some sneaker designers believe they should have some differentiation between women and men sneakers. Why? It's sneakers!

No comments