a visual diary...

Monday, November 18, 2013

Sweet November…

 Oh sweet november, you make things look so delightful, every time, every year. Isn't this month beautiful? the transition from life to death, towards a new beginning. The harmonizing colors of autumn whispers poetry. It's a dream that returns over and over again.

My favorite month to layer up on wool and knits as I did here. Picky is me when it comes to outer wear. I struggle to find the right coat considering the quality nowadays cost you a couple of hundred dollars. When in doubt, thrift it out.. haha… I am unsure if this coat is men or women however the thick wool and color pattern won me over, so perfect for this month.

 Paired with…


15 comments:

  1. Great coat! :)

    www.lips2lagerfeld.com
    www.lips2lagerfeld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Temporary:SecretaryNovember 18, 2013 at 2:03 PM

    This is the best outfit post I've seen all day, really gorgeous outfit and amazing photography x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you have great style!! love the floral plaid combo. and I've been wanting to give box braids a go, this is inspiring:) lovely blog! thanks for stopping by mine as well!


    XO
    sarah


    ankaratocotton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great colours going on in these photos, perfect weather.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that scenery is sooo majestic

    www.webreaktrends.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely in love with your blog! I will be back for more and more! Bookmarked - You have amazing photos and superb style !!

    kouturekittenblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are great thank you for all of your sweet comments Kristina… :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I need to get in luck like this more often!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow its amazing..!!.. Perfect outfit, i loved it....

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete